Friday, June 5, 2015

11:26 PM

Post: Got drunk and the next day you realize...
Source: 機智的兵長 via Weibo
Reposts: 11026 Comments: 3576 Likes: 6603

-"Safety First" Brought the sign at a construction site home... How did I do it!?

-Plucked off the service bell at the restaurant and brought it home...

-"There's a rock... In my bag."

-The soju advertising standee outside the pub... Brought it home... What have I done to her...

-Returned home last night after getting drunk, and discovered this when I opened my bag today

-My friend ate the bar of soap after getting drunk

-The karaoke boss would probably kill me...

-This is crazy... Woke up and found a dog in my room. Who are you!!!
Woke up to a dog in my room. Asked my mum and she said I was crying when I carried the dog home last night, saying that the dog was pitiful. ......... Guess I turned into a dog after I got drunk and I brought my friend home...


1. [+416] The dog seems to be saying "I'm now your woman (or rather dog)" [doge]

2. [+385] There was a time when I got drunk and I stopped a guy in the dark alley. Told him I didn't have anything nice to give him on our first meeting so I plucked off my falsies and placed it in his hands. Never ever drank a sip of alcohol after that!

3. [+281] The last one should be "Got drunk, thought my friend turned into a dog and I cried while bringing him home"

4. [+255] The doggy looks lost, his expression is so innocent [傻眼]

5. [+223] For me, I only lose things. Never brought anything home. [拜拜]

6. [+184] Got a new boyfriend after getting drunk... Turns out that I broke up with my ex over the phone when I was drunk, and called a guy whom I've been secretly liking and confessed. And he came over to find me the next day, as a boyfriend. It's been two years and everything's fine

0 comments:

Post a Comment