Monday, June 1, 2015

12:07 AM

Post: [instiz] Exclusive custom-made credit cards that only YG members have
Source: 韓國me2day via Weibo
Reposts: 3114 Comments: 1342 Likes: 13350

1. [+687] They actually have specialized credit cards. I'm becoming to believe that YG is company opened by a gang of triad members and tycoons for the sake of money laundering

2. [+460] Remembered the other time when Yang let T.O.P use his card to buy a stereo system, but he saw the figure wrongly and thought T.O.P bought an apartment with his card [doge]

3. [+418] Dragon-ge's black card has got nothing to do with YG. That's his own [hehe]

4. [+368] YG is generous. Remember how Park Bom said she always uses the CEO's card whenever she goes out [哈哈][哈哈]

5. [+350] To be honest, ever since I learned Korean, my dream was to find a job at YG [微笑]

6. [+343] It has always been like this at YG, the people who made it big always got to use Yang's card directly... Anyway I know Yang's way of rewarding BIGBANG was to let them pick their prizes and pay for them. Though the BIGBANG members are filthy rich themselves [挖鼻]

7. [+269] GD's black card isn't this, I think. Just saying, no offence. [微笑]

8. [+216] Though my faves are from SM, but I gotta say that YG artistes are really blessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment