Friday, June 26, 2015

2:52 PM

Post: [10Asia] Reporters spot SHINee Key queuing for Apple Watch launch early in the morning
Source: 韓國me2day via Weibo
Reposts: 4763 Comments: 1501 Likes: 6662

1. [+415] This is so funny [笑cry][笑cry][笑cry] My Feng (T/N: Li Yifeng) once said: Stars are human too, they still have to queue

2. [+400] [笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry] Is that bag filled with money

3. [+350] This is a new product, not the old ones you are thinking of. China is the one who receives Apple products the latest. Always a few steps behind other countries when it comes to Chinese releases

4. [+333] He just updated his Instagram. Seems like he got it[笑cry]

5. [+244] Hahahahaha why do I find it funny

6. [+247] Reporter: Could you show us what's in your bag? Key: Ne, it's the cash that I'm gonna pay later

7. [+206]  I just want to buy a watch, don't stop me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment