Friday, May 15, 2015

12:46 AM

Post: [instiz] How is it like when you get bidong-ed* by EXO Chanyeol~
Source: 韓國me2day via Weibo
Reposts: 2698 Comments: 1622 Likes: 5605

*壁咚 bidong literally translates to wall dong (sound). It refers to a moment when a guy pushes a girl onto the wall, and places his hand on the wall while inching closer to her. (Basically what Chanyeol is doing in the gif)


1. [+138] Ask Do Kyungsoo then

2. [+108] He isn't gonna kiss me right he isn't gonna kiss me right he isn't gonna kiss me right he isn't gonna kiss me right he isn't gonna kiss me right he isn't gonna kiss me right

3. [+103] Feeling of getting pregnant [doge]

4. [+85] Da! Fuq! My girl heart skipped a beat! [doge][爱你]

5. [+79] I'll tell y'all how it feels like after I've tried [得意地笑][得意地笑][得意地笑][得意地笑]

6. [+67] Ask D.O! He got dong-ed twice [doge][doge]

7. [+66] You actually asked how it would have felt? Wtf! If it was me I would have fainted on the spot okay [拜拜][拜拜][拜拜]

8. [+53] I want to know, too  Gege come and bidong me 

0 comments:

Post a Comment