Wednesday, May 20, 2015

12:40 AM

Post: Hahaha this reply is totally witty. Let me get on my knees.
Source: 知乎大神 via Weibo
Reposts: 44129 Comments: 11103 Likes: 22304

OP: My girlfriend doesn't know how to use the map app on her smartphone. I think that every one is human, too, how can it be that she doesn't know how to use it?

Reply: Come, OP, you come and tell me what are all these in the picture below. What are they for and what is the order in which you use them in


Look at you getting all high and mighty when you know how to use a mobile map app!!!


1. [+4021] It's not that the girl doesn't know how to use it. She just wanted to save your face, stop being shameless! When girls show you their wits, you'll regret it every second!

2. [+2601] The thing is, the person who replied was a boy

3. [+2100] If the girl didn't pretend to not know, where would you ever get the chance [doge] Doomed to be single [doge]

4. [+1740] [doge][doge][doge] I'm a girl but I can't give an answer too...

5. [+1478] It's not that she doesn't know, but she doesn't want to know. Girls tend to become dependent when they are with their boyfriends, as if the only thing that they know is eating. But truth is, before she had you, she could even fix the toilet bowl.

6. [+1360] [喵喵] Flirting method loses its effect once it's used on nerdy boys

7. [+751] Every time I see such questions I always ask: How did the OP even get a girlfriend in the first place

8. [+381] Lmao at the comments saying that it's mineral water  That's mineral water spray 

0 comments:

Post a Comment