Thursday, May 14, 2015

10:08 PM


Post: [instiz] President Lee's cute little expressions~~
Source: 韓國me2day via Weibo
Reposts: 1155 Comments: 517 Likes: 6325


1. [+76] Why is everyone around me watching for Sarang and the triplets! I've always been following Superman for the twins! What ya gonna do! I've fast-forwarded everyone else's part! Tell me I'm not the only one!

2. [+57] Seojun and Minguk, the two little cuties whom I love the most [求关注]

3. [+58] What is daddy's name? Banana~ Hahahahahaha [笑cry]

4. [+42] Seojun's my motivation for watching Superman. When they were younger, I liked Seojun as my heart went out to him because I noticed that the dad liked to carry Seoeon more. But now, I'm loving him a lot because of him being mischievous and a language genius. Of course, I like Seoeon, too

5. [+43] The cutest thing is how he does whatever he's told when he wants to eat something

6. [+31] Love Seojun the most [爱你]

7. [+25] Seojun is really smart since young. And thoughtful too  Like a little cutie pie

0 comments:

Post a Comment