Monday, May 25, 2015

8:22 PM

Post: Kim Soohyun with double eyelids in drunken state in Korean drama 'Producer'
Source: Sina Entertainment via Weibo
Reposts: 1826 Comments: 1521 Likes: 3869


1. [+206] Even his eyelids possess acting skills [偷乐]

2. [+161] He looks too good with double eyelids I cannot stomach it, it's too pretty I can't. Still better with single eyelids [爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]

3. [+156] Ability to transform to double eyelids in a second

4. [+178] This is Professor Do? Quite cute

5. [+105] Really cute [太开心][太开心][太开心]

6. [+113] Is it because he is Kim Soohyun? He appears on news just by popping his eyelids [笑cry]

7. [+124] Haha, so amazing. I still like his single eyelids

8. [+101] Still cute even when he has double eyelids [哈哈]


Post: Kim Soohyun's amazing skills to change from single to double eyelids in Korean drama 'Producer'
Source: Sina Entertainment News via Web
Reposts: -- Comments: 4536 Likes: --


1. [+0] Didn't realise that I can do that too 嘻嘻

2. [+0] Hahahaha

3. [+0] Wtf he is too cute

4. [+0] And I'm changing from laughing to crying to laughing to crying too

5. [+0] Still looks better with single eyelids

6. [+0] Do you believe me if I say that I can do that too?

7. [+0] 怒怒 This woman again, so annoying

8. [+0] I can do that too!

9. [+1] Handsomeness in another level

10. [+1] Eyes got a lot bigger hahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment