Monday, May 11, 2015

4:51 PM

Post: VIXX Ravi confirms his attendance for SMTM4, scheduled to air in June
Source: 韓流音悅Tai via Weibo
Reposts: 1303 Comments: 901 Likes: 950

1. [+123] You need to be clear of the one who first initiated the diss. What, so now only a champion can diss a champion? Didn't know it works this way for your class, that you have to top your class before you are able to fight back your bully who is a top scorer. I came to read this post happily, but the comments here are so sour. Isn't the diss thing a bit.. =.=

2. [+103] If I am seeing this correctly, this is Ravi's news. May I know what kind of existence are the cuties from a particular fandom here for? Yeah, out of this entire universe your idol is the best, someone whom we can't afford to offend. Okay, can you get your ass out now [拜拜][拜拜][拜拜]

3. [+94] The cuties in the comment section, please find out who was the one who started the diss, Ravi was on the receiving end, not the initiator. Plus, have you paid the attendance fee to Bobby for bringing up his name here? Stop starting things, Ravi is going there to prove his talents, not for anything else

4. [+69] Sigh~ Ever since Bobby got popular, many idols are taking part in this [doge]

5. [+58] Mention Bobby's name in the comments again and I'll boomshakalaka that person [微笑]

6. [+55] Show me the idols [拜拜]

7. [+33] Really... Why is it that so many celebrities want to go (for this show)... Just simply stating my thoughts and expressing my distaste, not targeting any idol

8. [+21] Wtf I was really scared by the iKon fans in the comment section, my idol doesn't need your concern orz

0 comments:

Post a Comment